Bramshaw Parish Council
Bramshaw Parish Council is the first tier of local government, it:
- Provides input into the local development plan.
- Comments on planning applications submitted to the National Park Authority.
- Disburses the precept received from the District Council.
- Monitors and improves footpaths.
- Recommends signage and highway improvements.
Meetings are held in the Community Room of the Bramshaw Village Hall usually on the fourth Tuesday of each month normally starting at 7:30pm. The public is always welcome to attend all meetings and there is a special session at the beginning of each meeting for members of the public to raise any issues or concerns. C
The Parish Council meeting scheduled for Tuesday, 19 December 2017 has been CANCELLED.
Next meeting of the Council will take place on 23 January 2018, at 7.30 pm in the community room, village hall.
There is an annual meeting of the Parish Council in May. The first business of this meeting must be to elect a new chairman for the year and it is usual to appoint a vice-chairman and members of the committees, representatives on various bodies at the same meeting.
- Bramshaw Village Hall